Friday, January 8, 2010

untitled

- just wanna share with you guys my talent in writing poems...created ko 'to June 2005 pa...hahahah...here it goes.


I think its really easy
But I was wrong
To think that I have everything
But to bad coz its you I adore.

At first, you are just a friend to me
But days pass by and i felt something new
Something that is so strong and I cant easily control
And so i gave up and let my feelings show.

The way I feel about you
Makes me really go crazy
But i don't want you to know
Because I’m afraid that there will come a time
That you will stay away from me.

I know that I cant escape from the reality
Coz this is real and this is what I feel
Actually, This is the 2nd time around
That I love someone real.

Now, i still don't know what to do
Especially now, that I’m falling in love with you
Maybe someday, this feelings will gone…
But please If you need me…
You know that I’m just around.

1 comment:

  1. ahhaha..prang kilala ko yan ah.hahahah.. ;D
    hmmm...seems so inspired?!.. ahhahahha...

    ReplyDelete